We are recruiting an Area Sales Manager to join our team. This is a remote role that will be based in Sweden and will cover the Western District.
What will you be doing in this role?
As an Area Sales Manager at Tunstall, your role is to act as the company's representative in a defined geographical area (Western Sweden) whilst coaching/mentoring a small team. The goal is to strengthen the company's position here, become more competitive, increase profitability through long-term, strategic and well-thought-out work. The purpose is primarily to focus on, and strengthen, the company's relationships with customers and partners in the geographical area also search for new potential customers.
The Ideal candidate:
You will have experience of working in a target-driven sales environment with a strong focus on relationship management across a mix of new and existing customers. This role will also have some people management responsibilities
Key skills and experience:
- Positive attitude
- Team management experience
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Well organized
- Service-minded with a strong customer focus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Commercial experience of sales, preferably in the public sector.
- Technical competence and / or training in - IT / telecom products, techniques, concepts, solutions
- Interest in elderly care and experience of working with municipalities
- Basic knowledge within LOU (Public Procurement Act) – preferred.
If you are not sure if you have the relevant skills or experience, then please apply (only takes a few minutes) and let our team review and come back to you.
What we offer:
- Collective agreement
- Service pension
- Health care allowance
- Hybrid working
- A warm and welcoming team environment
- Development and the chance to build a rewarding career
- Modern office in Hyllie, Malmö
- Exciting products and services in a growing industry
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Generate sales to help achieve Tunstall Healthcare sales goals/targets
- Lead a small team (Area Sales Managers, Key Account Managers and Indoor Sales)
- Identify new business opportunities within the district and work to build and maintain a customer-friendly relationship through additional sales and business development. Collaborate and coordinate with the sales team and other departments to
- Reach goals and find the smoothest process going forward to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a good business relationship with potential and existing customers. The role also includes connecting the right people at Tunstall and the customer's company / Municipality.
- Strategic planning of customer processing with clear activities and sales goals. A clear goal with the processing of the customer and a plan for processing at several levels in the customer's organization is a prerequisite for succeeding in achieving Tunstall's set requirements for the task.
A bit about us:
Tunstall is a market-leading health and care technology provider.
We’re passionate about ensuring our team reflects the brilliant and unique qualities of the people and communities we support. Our incredible team of more than 3,000 colleagues provides lifesaving and life changing technology and services to millions of people in 18 different countries.
At Tunstall you’ll find a place where you’re valued and celebrated for being yourself. We empower our people to deliver the very best teamwork, innovation and thought leadership by creating an environment where we champion diversity and inclusion. We demonstrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion at each step. From our open, fair, and transparent recruitment processes, through to the many development and career growth opportunities we provide.
Each Tunstall colleague has a superpower… they’re unique. No one else is them, and we think that’s special. Come and join our mission and be part of our team, our One Tunstall team.