We are looking for a System Engineer to join our Team based in Malmo (flexible hybrid working) supporting our alarm response systems.
What will you be doing in this role?
The System Engineer is responsible for a number of things including; creating and/or validating all technical solutions related to the ARC solution, making sure that any related solution follows the relevant requirements placed on it (both internal and external), supporting with both planning and execution of projects related to the relevant products or services and supporting the product owner with technical expertise throughout the product/service lifecycle.
The Ideal candidate:
Will have experience of working in a structured manner on multiple projects whilst providing scheduled out of hours support (the role is eligible for a bonus in relation to this work).
Key skills and experience:
- Proven leadership qualities, (listening, critical thinking, tact and diplomacy behaviours are key).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant area.
- Good knowledge of technical design work
- Knowledge of products and services used in our business (Alarm Response Centers) on a technical level.
- Good commercial and technical awareness.
- A good understanding of some of the following fields (with a general knowledge in others)
- DBA, cluster management
- Telephony exchanges, SBC, Asterisk
- SIP telephony
- MS Server/VmWare/Linux
- Knowledge of network infrastructure
If you are not sure if you have the relevant skills or experience, then please apply (only takes a few minutes) and let our team review and come back to you.
What we offer:
- Collective agreement
- Service pension
- Health care allowance
- Employee benefits at our platform Benify
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- To work hands on as “the specialist” when it comes to operation, incident management and development of the product/service.
- To provide and help develop standards for project calculation connected to each service or product.
- To act as the SME in projects related to the ARC solution.
- Analysing the best technical solution for a given customer together with sales and secure the right project cost calculation.
- To develop and provide a standard technical documentation to be used by the business (i.e PMs, Bid and so on)
- To validate project design for our technical solutions surrounding the ARC solution.
- Responsible for raising/driving technical issues internally towards SM (Service Manager) and I&D (Product owner).
A bit about us:
Tunstall is a market-leading health and care technology provider.
We’re passionate about ensuring our team reflects the brilliant and unique qualities of the people and communities we support. Our incredible team of more than 3,000 colleagues provides lifesaving and life changing technology and services to millions of people in 18 different countries.
At Tunstall you’ll find a place where you’re valued and celebrated for being yourself. We empower our people to deliver the very best teamwork, innovation and thought leadership by creating an environment where we champion diversity and inclusion. We demonstrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion at each step. From our open, fair, and transparent recruitment processes, through to the many development and career growth opportunities we provide.
Each Tunstall colleague has a superpower… they’re unique. No one else is them, and we think that’s special. Come and join our mission and be part of our team, our One Tunstall team.